The Chocolate Lady

Monday, April 7, 2008

and now we return to our regularly scheduled programming

I will be back soon.

Have spent much of my "computer time" looking into issues related to a power plant that they are trying to build right next to my neighborhood.

but dont worry, my life hasnt been THAT boring. I had totally planned to post today, but have spent ALL MORNING trying to keep Little One in her diaper. She has been in a "free willy" mode lately, refusing to stay in her car seat or keep a diaper on (even a dry one!) ...so, it's like World Wrestling Federation around here, and pretty much, she's the champion.

She's running through the house naked as I type, probably peeing on my floor since I decided to take a break and update you all.

gotta run!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Glad you are back.

Not sure how I should feel about the power plant (let me know?).

Not glad that you are having WWF going on in your house and you aren't winning. We might possibly start a club for mom's who regularly get their backsides handed to them by young children. We'll have to come up with something better than "MWRGTBHTTBYC". Not enough flow.

Anyway...

Glad you're back!