The Chocolate Lady

Wednesday, May 19, 2010

Twilight Fans enjoy...or Proud Mommy part 2

I am proud of each of my children...for so many different reasons....here is just one more reason Im proud to be Andrew's mom...his continued involvement to help find a cure for pediatric cancers.

He made a PSA for Alex's Lemonade Stand Foundation, with Twilight Actor; Peter Facinelli (who is a SUPER nice and down-to-earth guy) Here is a photo from the video shoot. And below is a link to the commercial which will be airing nationwide.


Video which should be airing nationwide soon

6 comments:

Anonymous said...

I love your PSA, Andrew! Lemonade stands make a difference, and so does all the hard work that you and your family do in raising money and educating the public about childhood cancer. Keep it up, Andrew. You're a real hero.

Karen B.

M said...

Oh My! That is INCREDIBLE!! I had to watch it twice!

Go Andrew! You're a star!

Alpine said...

Spectacular. Modern Day heroes like this this deserve two thumbs up. Keep up the great work. Your blog is A++

Ingrid Kimberly said...

oi tudo bem?
segue meu blog?

Annah said...

He is so YUMMY! :) My God. I love him on Nurse Jackie. wow!

http://whenredmeansgo.blogspot.com

Anonymous said...

Wow, certainly nice topic. How will I get this subscription?

Brandy Trider
bug detector review